Welcome to Rip n Go
The Rip n Go Philosophy
We provide Linen Systems and Mattress Protection for all bed types! We took the top 10 aggravating problems and provided solutions to them no matter what your situation. From hard to change Cribs to Hospital beds, Rip n Go has made the maintenance of bed changes a breeze! We have also revolutionized mattress protection with the ultimate comfort in mind that guarantees a good nights sleep.
View our 5 models below.
Here are the 5 models:
Rip n Go’s Product Lines and Features
New Linen Systems and Mattress Protection for all bed types!
We took the top 10 aggravating problems and provided solutions to them no matter what your situation is. From hard to change Cribs to Therapeutic mattresses, Rip n Go has made the maintenance of bed changes a breeze! We have also revolutionized mattress protection with the ultimate comfort in mind that guarantees a good night’s sleep. We have 5 models (YouTube videos are available.)
These triple-layered, washable over-pads consist of a soft top layer that is soft on the skin. Then, a second absorbent layer reduces puddling and a third waterproof layer. These three layers are all rimmed with an umbrella fabric to help stop over spill, and it lasts up to 400 washes. ($0.12 cents per use!) They hold their position no matter how much you move! Maintaining their wing span means less skin exposed to urine. This increases the skins integrity and its overall health.
Rip n Go Baby
Quick change convenience for everyone
- Problem – Other fitted sheets require lifting all 4 corners of the mattress, needing more than one product like a waterproof under pad and a fitted sheet on top.
- Solution – All in One crib sheet and waterproof pads! It is a two-part system that is detachable from the top. The crib mattress now stays in position when making bed changes. A fitted sheet maintains its position for a much longer period of time. The top detachable pad has a soft sheet material to sleep on. No need to put anything else. It also becomes a night-time potty-training tool at ages of 2-3, saving parents hundreds of dollars on nighttime diapers.
Rip n Go Junior
Bedwetting solution for kids.
- Problem – Nighttime diapers worn for too long causes incontinence! After age of 7, they are no longer deep sleepers!
- Solution – A fitted sheet set with waterproof over-pads – Pads are specially designed for children’s sleeping habits. Extra long pads that are easily removed by children and lowers laundry loads for parents. Kids can now change their bed while parents sleep. No need for nighttime diapers. It helps reduce the time it takes for a little one to come out of bedwetting.
Rip n Go Essentials
Incontinence care for adults
- Problem – Current market pads move around, causing pressure points and puddling and increasing the amount of skin exposed to urine or disposables that results in too much waste and ongoing cost.
- Solution – A fitted sheet set with waterproof detachable over-pads. Pads are specially designed for adult’s sleeping habits. The pads hold their wing span and shape reducing the amount of skin exposed to urine no matter how much the person moves.
This helps reduce the risk of pressure points on the skin and helps to sustain the skin integrity. No need for night time diapers that can cause permanent incontinence or pressure and moisture wounds. Less waste. Less risk. Lower laundry loads.
Rip n Go Home Care
Mobility Solution and skin care for everyone
- Problem – Regular fitted sheets are too difficult to change for people suffering from any form Chronic pain, balance issues, or with very little strength.
- Solution – add assets like – Shoulder Corner Lock Systems on the fitted sheet. It removes repetitive chores of having to re-tuck or adjust the fitted sheet.
Easy Grab Corners on a Custom Bottom
Rip n Go Sheet is easily removed from one side of the bed without having to lift or tuck under the mattress. The mattress stays in position for a longer period of time. This also provides more air flow and temperature control. The fabric wicks moisture to the left and right direction, keeping the skin dry and maintain its integrity.
Making something easier to do has been proven in case studies that it will get done more often!
Rip n Go Superior Care
Incontinence solution and skin care for patients
- Problem – Overheating; moisture build up, and pressure wounds; Inability to help themselves or move from side to side; need to add different products to each bed depending on the circumstances; requires man hours (foot traffic) time, money, and resources to keep these patients healthy and uninjured while under medical care.
- Solution – add assets like – Shoulder Corner Lock Systems on the fitted sheet; removes repetitive chores from caregivers, no more re-tucking the fitted sheet.
Easy Grab Corners on a Custom Bottom
Rip n Go Sheet is easily removed from one side of the bed without having to lift or tuck under the mattress. This also provides more air flow and temperature control. The fabric wicks moisture to the left and right direction, keeping the skin dry and maintaining its integrity. It’s cost-effective for institutions and better care for patients. Detachable over pads – Pads are specially designed for adult’s sleeping habits. Pads hold their wing span and shape, reducing the amount of skin exposed to urine no matter how much they move.
Chart shows cost savings
|You can easily take these numbers and apply it to your favorite Rip n Go bedding system too!||Rip n G Detachable, washable and waterproof pads 45.5″X23.5″||Night Time Pull ups Priced in 2018||Disposable blue pads Priced in 2018 23″ X 36″||Depends Night time dippers for adults Priced in2018|
|Number of Uses||800+ washes (combined between two pad set)||1 – use||1 – use||1 – use|
|Cost||$80.95 Rip n Go Extra pad set||$29.99 Has 66 in a box||$44.58 Has 150 in a box||$14.77 Has 14 inside|
|Cost for 800 uses||$80.95 Rip n Go Extra pad set||$363.51 For 800 diapers||$237.75 For 800 throw away pads||$843.99 For 800 adult diapers|
Benefits of Rip n Go
These are linen systems with special features that help to:
- Makes high regiment of care easier to do
- Reduces the risk of falls
- Supports skin integrity
- Exposes less skin to urine
- Aids in wound prevention
Special features that allow these claims to come to life
- Shoulder Corner Lock System on bottom fitted sheet
- Easy Grab Corners on Bottom Rip n Go Sheet
- Detachable Over-Pads that hold their wing span
- Poly-Cotton weave that draws moisture to the left and right of the body
- Quilted design that do not cause puddling
Attributes of these features and how to relate it to the health benefits
- Corner Shoulder Lock System – stops the corner of the fitted sheet from popping off and removes the need to re-tuck again. When a mobile bed moves up and the body weight pulls down, the elastics at the back will stretch snugging the shoulders of the fitted sheet tighter. This turns the fitted sheet into a mattress cover that is breathable and reduces how often it needs to be changed.
- Easy Grab Corners on Bottom Rip n Go Sheet – allows for one sided bed changes with no over reaching or heavy lifting. This makes bed changes easy to do, thus, allowing it to be done more often. Making a high regiment of care easier to do and reducing the risks of falls if being done by the user.
- Polyester runs from top to bottom of the bed (providing strength and shape.) Cotton runs from left to right of the bed, drawing moisture to the left and right of the body. Then, the Easy Grab Corners allow more air flow between the skin and the mattress. This provides the perfect environment to help to support and maintain skin integrity.
- Increase regiment of care and maintain skin integrity is the recipe to wound prevention.
- Detachable Over-Pads stop the pad from cupping or gathering under the body. The tested quilted design eliminates puddling of the urine. The rim of the pad is rapped with umbrella fabric that helps to aid with over spill. This is why we use the term incontinence care as we expose less skin to urine.
- A full system that is supported and tethered down helps to reduce the risks of falls to the user due to moving pads and loosened linens.
Rip n Go Superior Care – Hospital-Beige RGSC-H-BE
- 1 fitted sheet (with corner shoulder lock system)
- 1 bottom Rip n Go Sheet (with Easy Grab Corners)
- 2 waterproof pads (30”x 30”)1 top sheet
- 1 pillow case (Also Single beds)
- for Double and Queen with (30” x 50”) pads
- 2 pillow cases
Comes in these sizes:
Consult your pharmacist now to ensure to get the right model for the right need.